Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Milfy and I'd be honored if she allowed me to replace my usual apple pie dunking with Jenna dunking. 7/10

H

HOF

If she wants that Audi, she better take it in Greekster and be open to going to Oasis 10x monthly!

Jus sayin'

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Karmela, 24, is a free spirit who wants to travel the world and become a photographer. When she’s not dreaming about globetrotting, Karmela likes to shop or watch football. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

She's got a sexy smile, though sometimes she overdoes it with her poses. Also she's got a few silly little tats. I'll give her a B+.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Bethani[/h]SUNshine Girl Bethani dreams of opening her own bake shop one day, but that will have to wait until after her planned stint in the Canadian military. (Stan Behal Photos)

Oh boy, can only give her 5.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
There were a few good body shots, and her face ranges from "meh" to "butter face", I'd say:

She's somewhat reminiscent of Juliette Lewis, who also wasn't much of a looker face-wise. She does have a nice body though, B+.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Heather is a travel fanatic, having set out for New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Ireland and France. Our girl says she has a hidden talent for cooking and fesses up to a love of trashy magazines. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

What can I say? A! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom