Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
I really liked her before, and loooooove her with the new hair now. To each his own!

Nicole Neal today! :heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Want to buy a house? See SUNshine Girl Aimee for all your real estate needs. This 5-foot-8, 28-year-old like swimming and working out and playing with her two daughters. (Veronica Henri Photos)

I'd say this yummy mommy is Royal Trust hot! Very nice body for having had two daughters already, when they have had their kids young, they don't really get the stretch marks. I'm thinking she's of a mixed race, probably one parent was Caribbean and the other Caucasian, or something like that. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Why can't we see India Reynolds and Nicole Neal, completely naked like we did with the newly brunette Sam Cooke? :wink2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl, Devon, 23, hopes to work in the field of recreation and leisure, and is a dead eye when it comes to archery. Her favourite show is The Walking Dead, and her dream car is — one that is chauffeured. (Jack Boland Photos)

Awesome! Look forward to seeing the rest of those cheerleaders too. As for Devon, she's nice and fit, A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom