Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

I remember when the beer cans in the UK had topless ladies on them! God those were the days!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Dayna, 23, is a dancer since the age of 12 and keeps in top shape by snowboarding. She also loves to travel and has made it out west, to New York, Paris and Nicaragua so far. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Hottie!! A+!

Previous shoots:
Dayna, 2013-02-28

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Kym Graham

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 22, is originally from Nevada and has recently embarked on a career in old-style burlesque entertainment. She likes to make her own outfits as well. She was our Miss July 2013 in our calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I've always kinda liked this girl's quirky looks and quirky attitude. Large hips seem to work really well for her. Now I'm kinda interested in seeing what her burlesque show looks like too. A+!

Previous shoots:
Starlotte Dresen - Facebook
Starlotte, 2012-06-22
Starlotte, 2012-10-28
Startotte, 2012-12-22

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's got that ''Mars Attacks'' head on her...........6.5/10

I think it's the opposite of Mars Attacks here, she's got a small head on a large body. :no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Samantha loves to sing and bake, and her dream car is a Corvette Stingray. She’s also a big fan of Guns N’Roses — and famed English ethologist Richard Dawkins.

A silly tat, but nothing too bad for this day and age. Very nice tatas though. Nice curves too. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom