Made with Love
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
No Page 3 today so here are some pics of Rhian Sugden instead

And here's a pic she took right after waking up with me. I was in the other room. That was a fun night

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's Club 61 average..........6/10

Awesome! :rofl!:

That strip club has been closed for a couple of years now, though. You probably didn't have the latest Ottawa info. (Well, at least Aylmer info).

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
Awesome! :rofl!:

That strip club has been closed for a couple of years now, though. You probably didn't have the latest Ottawa info. (Well, at least Aylmer info).

I used to go to that one and the other one on Greber I believe. That was a long time ago though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Marleigh is a Libra who wants to be an event planner. She loves football, and enjoys listening to music and dancing. Her dream car is a pink Bentley. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Something about this one reminds me of Paris Hilton! Maybe it's the blank, distant look, with a hint of privilege behind it. Even her name seems patrician, Marleigh. She's got a cute face, but a so-so body. I think she needs to do a sex tape like PH, just so she might get noticed. B+

H

HOF

There is a movement in the UK to get rid of page 3 altogether, of it's fugly women leading the charge; nonetheless, I saw it on the National tonight and it could be gone!​

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Yeah, it's not gonna happen though. I've followed the whole thing semi-closely and page 3 supporters have way smarter, more rational arguments than the nmp3'ers. I believe Lucy Vixen recently actually went on tv to debate a nmp3 person and crushed it. Plus, who doesn't like boobs?!?!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Charlene, 19, is a musician and bartender. This Capricorn loves singing, learning new instruments and taking mixology courses. That’s wine, woman and song, fellas! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Awesome looking babe! I think she may be of mixed races, Asian and Caucasian maybe. Also displays a bit of a tough-girl attitude, which looks hot too. A! /-Thumbs-up::/

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
HOF said:

There is a movement in the UK to get rid of page 3 altogether, of it's fugly women leading the charge; nonetheless, I saw it on the National tonight and it could be gone!​

It is amazing how the religious, feminist and prudes try to shove their morals down our throats.

PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LIVE YOUR LIVES AND STAY OUT OF MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom