Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

/-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up:://-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley, 24, wants to write a book one day. They say to write what you know, so Ashley could craft a novel about slopitch, volleyball and weightlifting. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this girl needs to stop the body-building and eat more chocolate. B-!

H

HOF

blackram said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this girl needs to stop the body-building and eat more chocolate. B-!

She has slight facial resemblance to Jennifer Aniston. I'd bang her, she's probably a really sweet girl that my mom would like!:-Cool/"

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Emily O'Hara

BdSTzIzIUAAAziA.jpg:large

BdU4vv3IAAAB4fI.jpg:large

Sabine Jemeljanova

BdX6szdIcAAq0vS.jpg:large

BdY0oPuIUAAstqZ.jpg:large

For some reason I've only been able to find two pics for these two girls instead of the usual three :unknw:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine girl Victoria, 21, wishes to become an environmental officer. She’s single and was born under the Pisces sign. That would make her a fish out of water, since she enjoys walks in the wood. (Dave Abel/ QMI Agency)

Kind of a GND, with a meh face. Passable body, with horrible tattoos. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jaqueline, 28, will spin you right round, baby. This DJ likes yoga, pilates and weights, all done to the dulcet tones of electronica.

Kinda geeky-chic. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom