Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
New Page 3 Girl Lissy Cunningham

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Here's the rest of them:
SUNshine Girl Laurie has her own customized gull-wing car — but really likes motorcycles, jet skis or anything that involves bikinis in the sun. This winter she has already been south to work on her tan and try out some new swimwear on Saona Island, Dominican Republic. She also owns her own pet business. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Awesome body on this girl, but facially not so much. Biker bar hot, I'd say. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Gabie, 21, is all about ATVing, off-roading, fishing, camping and playing hockey. But she also has an artistic side and likes to sketch, paint and do yoga in her spare time. Gabie’s 22nd birthday is Monday, so wish her a good one. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Not bad body-wise, just some unseemly tattoos on her back. Facially, she's a GND. I'll give her a B+, like yesterday's girl!

Previous photoshoots:
Gaby, 2012-10-15
ModelMayhem.com - Gabie Diem - Model - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's Filmore's hot...........8/10

LOL, she's Bannisters or Piccadilly hot!!! For those who will never know what that means! They're both closed for many years!

H

HOF

Who am I kidding though, if any of these gals was offering it up for free, I'd be all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom