Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Madison, 20, is in school to become an approval support worker. She loves her Yorkie Riggs and watching movies with her family. (Michael Peake/Qmi Agency)

Kind of a serious, wholesome GND today. One stupid tat, though, so she has her moments of stupidity I guess. I can give her a B!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Kind of a serious, wholesome GND today. One stupid tat, though, so she has her moments of stupidity I guess. I can give her a B!

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Camilla, 23, is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. She’s into fitness and finding the most healthy foods she can. (Craig Robinson photos)

Judging by her write-up, I was prepared to dislike this girl, she seemed like a female bodybuilding meathead. But she's not overly buff, just fit. Her boobs also seem to be thankfully unenhanced -- serious female bodybuilders are often hilariously over-enhanced. Not really too bad, the only problem though is her face is a bit meh. I think facially she's a GND type, but her body doesn't match her face. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Naomi likes camping, fishing and playing tennis. The green-eyed Scorpio’s hobbies include acting and singing. Naomi some day hopes to become a social worker. (Dave Thomas photos)

She looks like good girlfriend material, without being too glamorous. Her body is a bit larger, without being a wide-glide, maybe somewhat fit even. Somewhat unusual body shape in this day and age, but not bad. Wish there were more booty shots though. Maybe an upper-end mall average? B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Twenty-year-old SUNshine Girl Shannon is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and keeps in shape by dancing, working out and running. Shannon’s favourite pastime is just being with her loved ones. (Dave Thomas photos)

She looks a little emaciated in some pix, but she could be just wiry. Looks like she's pretty tall, and some very flat abs there. Face is cute, but not overly glamorous. She somewhat reminds me of actress Andrea Thompson of Babylon 5. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom