Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

9.5/10 don't know why but she has that sex appeal you don't find in too many women.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Daniela is a Leo who runs her own promotional company called Promo Girls. Her favourite author is Dan Brown and her most inspirational movie is The Secret. She also loves electronic dance music, rap, and reggae. (VERONICA HENRI/QMI Agency)

Aye mama, the hotness is burning through my 1080p monitor! Exotic goodness. Esta latina es muy caliente. Awesome abs. The only complaint I can possibly have is that she has no ass. But that really doesn't matter in the overall context, A+!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Daniela 9

Almost perfect, with the exception of the ugly ankle tat and no booty pic :pEACE:

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones was on Page 5 on Friday (Page 3 had a special PS4 ad)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole has blue-green eyes and would like nothing better than to get married and raise a big, happy family. Nicole loves spending time with her son at the cottage or outdoors. (DAVE THOMAS/PHOTO)

Not bad, a cute MILF next door, I'd say. She doesn't compare to the two hotnesses from the past two days, but she's very do-able. She has only one pose, it looks like. B!

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:

Aye mama, the hotness is burning through my 1080p monitor! Exotic goodness. Esta latina es muy caliente. Awesome abs. The only complaint I can possibly have is that she has no ass. But that really doesn't matter in the overall context, A+!
Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom