Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:

She's got a very nice body, very nicely toned. On top of that, it looks like she's got nice naturals too, no enhancements. Facially, she's just a GND trying to look like a bad girl. It might not make her the most popular at the peeler bar, unfortunately. But I'll give her a generous B+ for her awesome body!

:good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Alissa, 21, is in fourth year at university and would like to one day get a job in journalism or acting. She could make a mark in martial arts movies — she’s a black belt in karate. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's definitely a cutie! I'm of a little mixed emotions about this one though. Generally, I go crazy over East Indians, but this one is a bit too thin, she could use a bigger boobs and ass. Still I'll give her an A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rhian Sugden
:love:

Bonus BTS selfie:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a 5-foot-6 Libra who loves to dress up all the time and has two closets full of shoes. With all that footwear, nothing is more fun for Melissa than walking her pooch Christina. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

The girl has got a shoe fetish, but really she should have a bra fetish. Galactic mammaries! B+! :intello:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Sunshine girl I don't think so but as a civvie in the sack......absolutely. 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brittany wanted to pose for you as part of her Bucket List. She’s already crossed off being captain of her university water polo team, a four-time varsity all-star and graduating with honours. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/PHOTO)

A very nice hottie co-ed today! Looks natural, except obviously she's not a natural blonde. Can't find anything wrong with her, A+! Reminds me of a young Sharon Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom