Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Kristen likes video games, working out, watching sports, and doing pilates and yoga. Her favourite ways to spend time off are shopping and hanging out with friends. (Craig Robertson/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, I'd say hottie even. She seems very young, and as such she has a lot of requisite tattoos for her age group. I'll give her an A- after tattoo deductions.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Samantha is a Taurus who likes rollerblading and watching football — Go Bears! She also likes watching Game of Thrones and her favourite author is Shakespeare. Go Bard! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, bordering on hottie, with an awesome toned body! Too bad there weren't any shots that highlighted her ass, I'm sure they would've been awesome too! A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lacey Banghard

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Cassie loves hitting the clubs and dancing to house and techno music. She also loves horror movies and her two cool cats Sammy and Shaggy. Cassie admits to having a Starbucks addiction. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got a very nice body, very nicely toned. On top of that, it looks like she's got nice naturals too, no enhancements. Facially, she's just a GND trying to look like a bad girl. It might not make her the most popular at the peeler bar, unfortunately. But I'll give her a generous B+ for her awesome body!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I like her and if she's for hire I'd be in. 8/10

hint hint= agency recruiters!!

H

HOF

blackram said:

Very cute GND, bordering on hottie, with an awesome toned body! Too bad there weren't any shots that highlighted her ass, I'm sure they would've been awesome too! A!

outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom