Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers and Rosie Jones were the Page 3 girls the last few days but I haven't been able to post the pics.

Today is Katia Ivanova :heart:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Mariah, 19, wants to become a world-renowned Playboy Playmate and make a workout video. She loves to cook, bake or chow down on a big steak. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

She has got a very nice body, but I don't think she's necessarily Playboy material facially. Facially, she's more of a GND: what does Bosco call them, "Mall hottie" or something? She had a previous photoshoot, where she showed off more outfits than this one, again nice body. B!

Previous shoot: Mariah, 2013-09-08

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Great body with a ''Mars Attacks'' head.........7/10

:LMAO: I'd still do her! But, she ain't gettin' naked for playboy anytime soon though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Alexis designs her own tattoos and has been working in a photo studio for the past four years. Alexis has a passion for being both behind and in front of the camera. Alexis wants to wish her boyfriend — a hunky firefighter — a happy birthday today. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/QMI Agency)

Doesn't look like all of today's pictures are up yet. Will post when they are available. In the meantime, despite all of the tattoos, she seems awesome. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Here's some more pix:

Well, now that the rest of the pix are out, she seems like a bit of a wide glide to me now. She looked best in the red lingerie. I'm going to revise my rating to B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom