Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nicole — Miss July in our 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar — is very spontaneous and fun and never without a smile on her face. She’s currently finishing up her business degree at university. (Jack Boland photo)

Not bad, A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
the BOOBiful Holly Peers was Monday's Page 3 girl

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Micheala — Miss August in our 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar — is a girl of all seasons who likes wakeboarding and snowboarding and working on her tan at the cottage. (Jack Boland photo)

This one is just not doing it for me. Apart from the obvious plastic surgery that was done on her breasts, this girl is one of the few times I've even noticed a lot of excessive plastic surgery being done on her face! When the plastic surgery is noticeable, then you know there's been too much of it. Nice abdominal region though, that's probably not from plastic surgery too much, that's just from working out. I'm gonna give her a C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Although not quite as hot as some of the other Page 3 girls, Holly is cute in a GND kinda way. Her breasts are beautiful, they look so natural, even though they probably aren't. European breast enhancements seem to be just much more natural looking that North American ones! Also love her bikini region, just a hint of cameltoe. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She would make a good ''Vivid'' girl.........8/10

Vivid girls are usually more natural-looking. Nope, sorry, oops, thinking of BangBros girls.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Amandy makes Autumn much more pleasant, so we made her Miss September in the 2014 SUNshine Girl calendar. She is a cottage-lovin’ kind of gal who enjoys flying float planes and driving nice boats. On the way to the cottage, her convertible 350Z gets her there fast. (Jack Boland photo)

Looks like today's SSG is a tall, curvy one. Very nice body, and it looks all natural to me. Face is okay, though I'm not a fan of the bottled blonde look. B+! :good:

She's had a previous appearance, earlier this year, and I must say she's lost some weight and looks a lot better now than she did before.

Previous photoshoot: Amandy, 2013-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom