Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Nadia can speak three languages — English, Spanish and Russian — and is Miss April in our 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. Nadia is a vegetarian who loves animals so much, she doesn’t eat them. Nadia also loves fast cars. She doesn’t eat those, either. (JACK BOLAND/AMI Agency)

This one is a definite MILF, judging by her mature face! I'm guessing she's at least over 40. But an amazing looking body on her though. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Megan is both the covergirl and Miss May in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar, which means if you order the calendar, you get to see the 24-year-old aspiring model twice! Megan is an outdoorsy girl who likes custom motorcycles, ATVs and cottage life. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

She looks latina to me, for some reason. She's got fake boobs, a tongue ring, and though it's hard to see here (but you can see them in her previous photoshoot) there's a big tattoo on her right hip! Still can't say that she's not attractive. Still an A-, after deductions!

Previous photoshoot: Megan, 2013-05-17

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Renee has brains and beauty studying at college and universities around the globe from her home country Canada, to Australia and across the border in the U.S. with ambitions of becoming a teacher. She is from a small town with big city aspirations and has been modelling for years. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

She's a little straight and featureless to a certain extent, but I wouldn't call it bad. Not enough bust, not enough ass, but still it seems to work well on her. I guess because she's a tall spinner, it works. I don't even mind the fact that she's a career student, affect my impression of her. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom