Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

poker123 said:
The lovely Nicole Neal today

9.3/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kristina — her friends call her Krissy — just got her motorcycle licence. The next thing she needed was a bike, and she went out and got that too. A Harley, no less! Then it looks like she went out and bought all that protective leather gear. Safety first, Kristina! (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

She turned out a lot better than I expected! The first shots of her were with leather biker outfit on, and that simply makes her look bloated. But the rest of the outfits were superb! A!:good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I'm seeing a young Valerie Bertinelli in some of these shots......8.75/10

I was actually going to say that I'm seeing Betsy Brandt from Breaking Bad, but she does look somewhat like Valerie Bertinelli too.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
I was actually going to say that I'm seeing Betsy Brandt from Breaking Bad, but she does look somewhat like Valerie Bertinelli too.

Yes I can see that BR.

Man she was a whinny little bitch on that show. Good actress though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda is Miss November and December 2013 in our 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. What a great way to end the year! When she’s not modelling, Amanda dreams of fast cars, like an Audi R8, which she’d love to take for a spin some day. (Jack Boland photo)

She's quite the spinner, but her body looks somewhat too small, or her head looks oversized, like a Disney cartoon princess. Some people may like that, of course. A!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She looks fine in half the pictures so I think one can blame any proportion distortion on the photographer. Damn good body and a decent face - 8.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Modelling?.........She's a fine looking civie but she isn't exactly model material........7.5/10

I don't see any problem with her modelling. Seems to be free of tats and other non-sense that would make her a non-starter for mainstream modelling.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Julijana, 25, is a law clerk who will start the new year off right by appearing as our Miss January in the 2014 Sunshine Girl calendar. Having her portrait shot on this $2.5-million Plaza H20 yacht was a highlight of the year for this Croatian beauty. See above to order. (Jack Boland photo)

I'd say that's a hottie spinner! A!

PS-Her name sounded familiar, and sure enough she's been on before, looking just a little bit hotter even than now.

Julijana, 2012-08-20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom