Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Yeah she could easily be 19 with a bit of an old fashioned hair style. Something with the eyes keeps her from being really good looking. Like the stomach - 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kirra, 23, is a Toronto and LA-based glamour/bikini/calendar/print/web/pin-up model — she does it all. She just loves travelling to exotic locales like Hawaii and Jamaica and even once to the Playboy Mansion, where she met Cooper Hefner, son of Hugh. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

So what are the chances that this girl isn't a stripper? I mean she's got the toned body, the tattoos (somewhat tastefully hidden), and the fake boobs. Evidence points in that direction. The only thing she hasn't got is a pretty face, which she's trying to overcompensate for. I'd say she's worth an A-, just for her body!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

So what are the chances that this girl isn't a stripper? I mean she's got the toned body, the tattoos (somewhat tastefully hidden), and the fake boobs. Evidence points in that direction. The only thing she hasn't got is a pretty face, which she's trying to overcompensate for. I'd say she's worth an A-, just for her body!

8/10 only because of her hard bolt ons.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
The lovely Nicole Neal today

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sara is 5-foot-5 with green eyes and is currently studying social work to help people with addiction and mental health issues. She loves yoga, working out and swimming. And despite an obsession with eating for health, our Sara just loves her beer! (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

After my eyes stopped burning from today's GHM2 stinker, this girl looks like friggin supermodel by comparison. However, she's not, she's just a very passable GND. Cute smile, a cute butt, a nice natural pair of itty-bitties, but a little bit of cellulite on the legs. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom