Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Jawbone said:
As a runway model I agree with most on here, but as far as rating the lady I think you are all off. She would score no lower than a 7.5/10 in my books.
Sorry JB... we didn't mean to criticize your sister so harshly...

:he: :tongue: :lol:

C

Cycleguy007

The bolts look ridiculous... :no:

Too much sun has aged her face prematurely... :no:

Waist down? Not bad...

Waist up?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010

SUNshine Girl Jelena, 32, is looking for someone to buy her an island of her very own. That's because this 5-foot-9 Cancer enjoys travelling to beaches around the world, especially Cabo San Lucas. She has two cats Peka and Blackie who miss her when she's off tanning, and is an avid swimmer, which is good training for when she has her own island.

Translated: Pole dancing veteran looking for sugar daddy to finance her lifestyle.

Malnourished with bad boob job probably been partying hard since her first job dancing.

5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Not to be too harsh but seriously, she could get a job in the next star wars movie.....without much additional makeup she would fit right into the cafe scene from the first movie........

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Meghan, 19, is taking a step toward making one of her dreams come true: This 5-foot-2 Pisces wants to be a model. Well, here she is! Modelling for us! This soccer and volleyball buff also wants to work with kids. Meghan tells us she met Mandy Moore once, but it was not on a beach, which is where you are likely to run into our gal with her cockapoo Austin. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Maybe she could model at the cannonball but that's about it. 6/10
Rating: 7/10

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Jelena, 32, is looking for someone to buy her an island of her very own. That's because this 5-foot-9 Cancer enjoys travelling to beaches around the world, especially Cabo San Lucas. She has two cats Peka and Blackie who miss her when she's off tanning, and is an avid swimmer, which is good training for when she has her own island.

Translated: Pole dancing veteran looking for sugar daddy to finance her lifestyle.

Malnourished with bad boob job probably been partying hard since her first job dancing.

5.5/10

Face down, Ass Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0 Watch the audience! LMAO.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Meghan, 19, is taking a step toward making one of her dreams come true: This 5-foot-2 Pisces wants to be a model. Well, here she is! Modelling for us! This soccer and volleyball buff also wants to work with kids. Meghan tells us she met Mandy Moore once, but it was not on a beach, which is where you are likely to run into our gal with her cockapoo Austin. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Maybe she could model at the cannonball but that's about it.

6/10

She's cute like GND

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Maiu, 30, wants to be a full-time commercial model, so if you have any poses you need struck, this 5-foot-5 blue-eyed Leo is your gal. Sorry fellas, this fan of The Secret is already married to the perfect man, which is odd, because that’s me! Maiu enjoys reading and dancing and watching CSI when she’s not before the cameras.

She's pretty in a girl next door sort of way.

6.5/10

No way, she looks like she's on crack!

H

HOF

Cycleguy007 said:
Today's SSG is so bad, I can't even bring myself to post her :shock:... so here's a stand in I scooped from the Daily Hottie site from May 29th:

:)

Thank you!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, September 27, 2010

SUNshine Girl Sarah, 18, wants to be a writer. She also loves singing and modelling, fashion, soccer, boxing and swimming. Remember the first rule of writing Sarah - write what you know. We suggest a story of a young female boxer who sings to herself while secretly designing swimwear for soccer players to model. Just a suggestion.

This is a step in the right direction for sure.

Spinner extraordinaire.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Yeah, not bad but I don't know if that look says "i'm trying to be sexy" or "fucking take the picture already dammit" lol.....

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Yeah, not bad but I don't know if that look says "i'm trying to be sexy" or "fucking take the picture already dammit" lol.....

LOL! I noticed that too... and she has the exact same facial expression in every picture... but I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt! :tongue: (plus I ran outta "meh" pics! :shock:)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I am with you on the navel hardware, I am not a bellybutton peircing fan. 8/10 and doing her would be a pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom