Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jessica wants to become a teacher — and we think that shows a lot of class! When she’s not dreaming about filling young minds, Jessica keeps busy — very busy — playing video games, drawing, snowboarding, going to the movies, and spending time with friends. (STAN BEHAL/PHOTO)

Very nice GND. I wouldn't say that she's hot, but she seems to be excellent girlfriend material. Body is in relatively good shape, without being too toned. Face is pleasant. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Wanker said:
She looks Romanian.

7.5/10.

You know, strangely I was thinking the same thing. She kinda looks like Stana Katic from Castle, who has a Romanian background.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Yesterday's Page 3 girl was Sabine J.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Elizabeth, 28, knows hair. She’s been cutting the stuff for 10 years. One time, she watched as her boss cut Three’s Company star Joyce DeWitt’s hair and Joyce told Elizabeth she reminded her of herself as a young woman.

The only thing I can take exception with is the silly forearm tat, otherwise a pleasant enough civvie - 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She looks okay, somewhat lean, but for some reason she looks lean like an old man looks lean! It may be an illusion due to the clothes she's wearing, but things look a bit droopy. Interesting fashion choices though, one outfit looks like an outfit from I Dream of Jeannie. However, on the good side, she seems to have an interesting gap between her legs, such as this:

I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mallory, 19, just loves to move. This Leo can be found just about any day of the week on the dance floor. For fun, she dances. For exercise, she dances. She wants to be a professional dancer. When she’s not dancing, she’s hanging out with her dancer friends talking dance. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI Agency)

19?!? Puh-lease, I don't think so! She has got a fantasic body though. I'll give her a B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom