Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Here's the rest for her:

Now that I've seen more of her, I'm going to upgrade my rating to an A-! Very nice natural curves, although my implant detectors are going off a bit about her upper body. In any case, it's not overdone, and she's safely free of tattoos.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Beefy girl who looks ok in half the pics and chunky in half. She is an 8 in the over the shoulder and jean shorts shots and a 6 in the sitting and dress shots .

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melissa is a passionate artist whose preferred medium is acrylic. When she’s not in front of a canvas, Melissa, 26, spends her time shopping, travelling, or hanging out with family and friends.

Okay, she may be a bit of a wide-glide, but I'd do her without a second thought! B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Natalie loves road trips, preferably behind the wheel of a Cadillac Escalade. We like the way you roll, Natalie! When she’s not on the road, Natalie likes to draw, paint, read (Margaret Atwood), run and do yoga. Did we mention Natalie also likes house music? (Stan Behal Photo)

Very cute, bordering on hottie. She reminds me of Brit actress, Billie Piper. A+!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Natalie 9/10

Love the country GND look. Did she get mauled by a wolf? Marks on her leg? Hmmmmmm
WOW? I've awarded two 9's this week -- I must be having a nice week & extra horny.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lori’s dream gig is to appear in Playboy magazine. In preparation for that moment, Lori spends lots of time working on her tan, either at the pool or in her garden. When she’s not catching rays, our blue-eyed Libra loves to go hunting or motorcycling. (STAN BEHAL/PHOTO)

I'm not sure if I've ever seen biker chicks ever make it into Playboy? Not unless Hef is starting a Suicide Girls edition of PB!

So regarding this girl, on the negative side: lots of tats, and a tough face. On the positive side, an awesome bod. B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom