Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Leslie is a newlywed, having tied the knot just after this picture was taken. Obviously that’s big news for Leslie, but the 5-foot-5 mom isn’t letting wedded bliss interfere with her hobbies — which include sewing, scary movies, dancing, and playing the drums. (JIM WELLS/QMI AGENCY)

A little too fit and muscular for my taste. If she were to tone it back a bit, she'd be awesome I'm sure. But for now, can only give her a B-!

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:

Although there's an air of fakery about her, you can't deny that she's tried real hard to look sexy here. She kinda reminds me of a redheaded version of Melissa Rauch (Bernadette on Big Bang Theory). Red head, lacy lingerie, a hint of cameltoe: fake or not, hate to admit it but she's checked off all of my usual boxes, I'm helpless to resist. A+!

Love Red heads!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

A little too fit and muscular for my taste. If she were to tone it back a bit, she'd be awesome I'm sure. But for now, can only give her a B-!

7.75/10 overall.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Aneesa wants to be a social worker. Or a fashion model. How about a social working fashion model? Bet that would be a first! That may also be the only way she could afford her dream car — because some day, Aneesa hopes to own a Lamborghini. (STAN BEHAL/QMI Agency)

Nice! East Indian babe, who is also dumb (judging by her career plans, and her automotive purchase plans). What more can you ask for? So what do you think? Peeler, or masseuse at Muse or some place similar? A+!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Aneesa 8.25

Attractive. No booty shots.
She'll marry a sugar-daddy for that Lambo Hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom