Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:

I'd say she's not a bad looking GND, great body, but she's giving off the attitude of a hottie, which she doesn't fit into too well. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the cowgirl imagery. So to borrow a Tboy phrase, "she's not as hot as she thinks she is". B!
Personally I find her very appealing.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a mixed martial mommy. The 23-year-old Virgo wants to be a UFC fighter, and she hopes her martial arts skills will help her get to the octagon. But Amanda’s not all about fighting. She’s also into dancing, cooking, her Italian heritage ... and her kids. (Veronica Henri Photo)

Okay, I can't even see Chunky liking this one, but I may be wrong! I won't go into any explanations, I'll just give a C- right now!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
India Reynolds looking stunning as always on today's Page 3

xafDOFw.jpg

jZhDuE8.jpg

5aWt1OY.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alexena loves acting, and has worked both in film and television. When she’s not in front of the lights, the hazel-eyed Capricorn prefers intelectual pursuits like writing and reading. Alexena keeps in shape by running, doing yoga and gymnastics, or playing baseball. (Dave Thomas Photo)

Although there's an air of fakery about her, you can't deny that she's tried real hard to look sexy here. She kinda reminds me of a redheaded version of Melissa Rauch (Bernadette on Big Bang Theory). Red head, lacy lingerie, a hint of cameltoe: fake or not, hate to admit it but she's checked off all of my usual boxes, I'm helpless to resist. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Leslie is a newlywed, having tied the knot just after this picture was taken. Obviously that’s big news for Leslie, but the 5-foot-5 mom isn’t letting wedded bliss interfere with her hobbies — which include sewing, scary movies, dancing, and playing the drums. (JIM WELLS/QMI AGENCY)

A little too fit and muscular for my taste. If she were to tone it back a bit, she'd be awesome I'm sure. But for now, can only give her a B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom