Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
My favorite girl Mellisa Clarke today :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• JqGJhKo.jpg
    JqGJhKo.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
  • e333Jac.jpg
    e333Jac.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tamara, 41, is from South America and can claim to be one of the few women to grace these pages who have scuba dived in the Galapagos Islands. This Sagittarius is currently in Cancun but will be heading to Fiji to continue her tan work. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She quite obviously must be a stripper somewhere, considering in what great shape she is in at her age. Amazing body, but only downsides are the fake boobs, and a slightly manly face. A-!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

She quite obviously must be a stripper somewhere, considering in what great shape she is in at her age. Amazing body, but only downsides are the fake boobs, and a slightly manly face. A-!

6.75/10.

Nova5

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
blackram said:

Wow! Now that's slutty! HOF's gonna love this one! :biggrin2:

Okay, so where does this one dance, anybody seen her anywhere before? I was initially thinking she's going to be ho-hum, but she's got some marvellous outfits, especially that teeny-weeny yellow onesy. A+! :YMPARTY:
Very sexy! Love the various outfits.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Faith is a 5-foot-8 Cancer loves to lounge on the beach and then paint the town red. But what she really loves are guys who drive heavy duty Chevy Silverados. But it had better be red. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I'd say a very cute GND, with a sizable bust. I love the peek-a-boo that she's playing. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom