Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amy is into fitness through inline skating, playing hockey and training at the gym as a boxer. Meanwhile, be sure to wish her a happy birthday as she blows out some candles today. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Another boxing babe! Definitely fit, and unlike the other boxing babe from a few days ago, this one looks much more feminine too. Again, I can't rate her on a regular girl scale, she's gotta be rated on a female superhero scale. This one would definitely compare against Xena. However, must take some points away for the oh-so-obvious fake boobs. B+!

PS-She's been on before, just a few months ago, and she's definitely improved herself since the last shoot:
Amy, 2013-05-04

Last edited:
W

Wanker

Have to agree with Peace on this one. She just doesn't do it for me.

6.25/10.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:

...be sure to wish her a happy birthday as she blows out some candles today. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

SSG Amy 8.35

I wish she'd 'blow' something else Hmmmmmm

H

HOF

blackram said:

What would've been just a nice GND, ends up being actually kind of a hottie, after taking into account her fashion sense. She really can dress well! Just love the cameltoe shots! A!

Love her, great looking gal.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mariah has got bunnies on the brain and big dreams of being the next Canadian-born Playboy Playmate. She’ll also accept being named an International Playmate ... She’s not too picky. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Honestly, I can't see her being on Playboy. She is just way too thin, bordering on malnourished. You can see her ribs in some shots, and her face looks skeletal. On the plus side, even her cameltoe shows through. B-!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maybe its the wierd eye make-up but there seems to be something that is just a little off, she should be higher than my 7.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Natasha, originally from the Ukraine, has been modelling since she was a teen. She keeps her photogenic form by running, kickboxing, scuba-diving and snorkelling. When she’s not on the move, you’ll find Natasha at the beach, working on her tan. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Wow! Now that's slutty! HOF's gonna love this one! :biggrin2:

Okay, so where does this one dance, anybody seen her anywhere before? I was initially thinking she's going to be ho-hum, but she's got some marvellous outfits, especially that teeny-weeny yellow onesy. A+! :YMPARTY:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom