Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
Once again, the 3/4 shot helps hide them but she looks a little wide in the hips......going to check out the other shots and report back.....

Ver' nice, 7/10. Being wide is not a bad thing. That's one thing what make them different from us guys. The 3/4 shots are just a sign of a good photographer. A nicer smile would help hide the over bite.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday, September 24, 2010

SUNshine Girl Charita, 19, is an ambitious girl. This 6-foot-1 Sagittarius is writing a novel, producing a magazine promoting community and natural living, she's a model and loves travelling around the country. When she's not being that busy, you'll find her on the basketball or volleyball court and stepping up a storm to soca and dance hall beats. Phew! (Mark O'Neill photo)

My guess is that cute-bald is out of the running for this one.

7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Heyyyy, I'm not generally attracted to black women but she's a little bit of ok actually......

C

Cycleguy007

6'1"?! Wow! :gasp:

Imagine those legs wrapped around you!

(I'll bet C-B is! LOL)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010

SUNshine Girl Meghan, 19, is taking a step toward making one of her dreams come true: This 5-foot-2 Pisces wants to be a model. Well, here she is! Modelling for us! This soccer and volleyball buff also wants to work with kids. Meghan tells us she met Mandy Moore once, but it was not on a beach, which is where you are likely to run into our gal with her cockapoo Austin. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Maybe she could model at the cannonball but that's about it.

6/10

C

Cycleguy007

Very manly face IMHO...

(Scrapin the bottom of the barrel on "meh" pics... things better pick up soon... :arf:)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I love all these women who think they are model material.....I mean, is that indicative of the false sense of self worth? Just because the football team wanted to bang you in highschool doesn't mean you're model material......

And I agree with CG: very manly face!!!

Holy crap, I missed that, five foot TWO? What models are 5 TWO???

Oh and a word of advice to her? Lose about 15 lbs......

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
I love all these women who think they are model material.....I mean, is that indicative of the false sense of self worth? Just because the football team wanted to bang you in highschool doesn't mean you're model material......

And I agree with CG: very manly face!!!

Holy crap, I missed that, five foot TWO? What models are 5 TWO???

Oh and a word of advice to her? Lose about 15 lbs......

Well said, but she didn't clarify what kind of modeling. There are so many possibilities out there for cute girls.

A smile would have been helpful. She doesn't the sultry sexy very well; 6/10

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
el matador said:
Here you go Blackrock with a little smile. Bumped her up to 7.5/10

Much better pic, but she's still a 6/10. It's nice to have dreams but someone is fooling this girl if she thinks she can have a career in modeling. Sh really short, a little thick/heavy, and just not pretty enough. Actually she reminds me a little bit of Drew Barrymore. What difference serious money and serious photographer talent can make in a snapshot.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
As a runway model I agree with most on here, but as far as rating the lady I think you are all off. She would score no lower than a 7.5/10 in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom