Made with Love
Hush Companions
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

I guess it does show that she exercises quite a lot, but somehow it doesn't look too feminine. She looks like she is as strong as a brick, but I don't necessarily want my women to look like bricks too. On the positive side, that white tank top shows her nipples through quite well. Grade: B!

7.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Breanne, 18, enjoys working, volunteering and spending time with her family. You read that right. She’s 18 and enjoys those things. Just for that, we think she deserves her dream car, a Mercedes CLK350. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Looks like a GND, somewhat cute, though a little too thin and bony. Being so thin, she doesn't look like she has grown much of an ass or boobs. She does look like she may be 18, as her bio says, since she's got an awkward gawkiness in her stand. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Hannah is out of this world. Well, that’s what she is interested in. This recent film school grad wants to direct horror flicks all the while pursuing her fascination with UFOs. If she can’t meet an alien, she’ll settle for a guy with long-hair mohawks, tattoos and piercings. (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

Hmmmmmm A goth girl who is in film school? How cliched!

Also even though she has a few piercings, she seems to be almost completely free of tattoos. She's got a great body, but her face seems to be that of a little girl. I'll give her body an A, and her face a B, so an overall B+.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
What is this? "Back to High School" week? I'm probably being too picky but she seems to have an oddly shaped head in the rock and roll t-shirt pic

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 23, is a Capricorn by sign and a hair stylist by profession. She has a wonderful golden retriever named Delilah, which is kind of funny if you know the story of Samson and how his gal pal Delilah styled his hair! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Again, another no way that she's 23! But decent body. B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom