Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Oh yeah, she has me humping the table leg and that's a sign she deserves a 8.75

W

Wanker

blackram said:

My goodness but she's toned! How does such an innocent looking GND face get paired with a body like that? Superb ass too! I don't even care about the tattoos. Tell me she's available for a private dance somewhere. A+! Praise-Bowing

Wow she is so my type. Deducting .1 for the tattoo.

8.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Katrina is an addictions counsellor, which is a great job if you want to help people. When she’s not working, amber-eyed Katrina likes to listen to music or spend time with her cat, Sammy. Family and friends are also a big part of Katrina’s life. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Very slutty! So obviously, I like it a lot. Just to play devil's advocate, she's too short, and her hair is too big, but who cares? A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jenna is 21 years old and her goal is to visit every continent and see the seven wonders of the world. She spends her free time hiking and has a dog named Jersey. When it comes to guys, she likes “goofy romantics.” (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

She's definitely not 21! Probably closer to 31, or as I suspect closer to 41 even! But with such advanced age, she's gotten herself a fabulous MILFy body. She kinda reminds of Erin Grey: tall, awesome body, slightly quirky face. Pluses include great ass, and looks like a natural rack. Also slight deductions for the writing on her side. A-! :good:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Like BR said she is nowhere near 21, my God how stupid do they think we are. Probably best not not answer that one,lol.

7/10

unretired

Reviewer
Joined May 4, 2012
Messages 146
21 my ass. Sorry to be negative, but she's like a 6 to me. Even with the black and shiny bikini, there's a woman I actually don't want to smile. shudder.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Krissy works hard at being in the best shape she can be. (Good work, Krissy!) The 30-year-old Gemini is into extreme fitness and loves to dance. When she isn’t working or working out, she’s happy just relaxing on the beach at the cottage. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess it does show that she exercises quite a lot, but somehow it doesn't look too feminine. She looks like she is as strong as a brick, but I don't necessarily want my women to look like bricks too. On the positive side, that white tank top shows her nipples through quite well. Grade: B!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
/I'd let her body slam and wrestle me to the ground screaming "I GIVE UP" 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom