Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenna is 21 years old and her goal is to visit every continent and see the seven wonders of the world. She spends her free time hiking and has a dog named Jersey. When it comes to guys, she likes “goofy romantics.” (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)
1297458716301_ORIGINAL.jpg

She's definitely not 21! Probably closer to 31, or as I suspect closer to 41 even! But with such advanced age, she's gotten herself a fabulous MILFy body. She kinda reminds of Erin Grey: tall, awesome body, slightly quirky face. Pluses include great ass, and looks like a natural rack. Also slight deductions for the writing on her side. A-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Krissy works hard at being in the best shape she can be. (Good work, Krissy!) The 30-year-old Gemini is into extreme fitness and loves to dance. When she isn’t working or working out, she’s happy just relaxing on the beach at the cottage. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess it does show that she exercises quite a lot, but somehow it doesn't look too feminine. She looks like she is as strong as a brick, but I don't necessarily want my women to look like bricks too. On the positive side, that white tank top shows her nipples through quite well. Grade: B!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I guess it does show that she exercises quite a lot, but somehow it doesn't look too feminine. She looks like she is as strong as a brick, but I don't necessarily want my women to look like bricks too. On the positive side, that white tank top shows her nipples through quite well. Grade: B!

7.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Breanne, 18, enjoys working, volunteering and spending time with her family. You read that right. She’s 18 and enjoys those things. Just for that, we think she deserves her dream car, a Mercedes CLK350. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Looks like a GND, somewhat cute, though a little too thin and bony. Being so thin, she doesn't look like she has grown much of an ass or boobs. She does look like she may be 18, as her bio says, since she's got an awkward gawkiness in her stand. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom