Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Caitlin is a blue-eyed single who dreams of becoming a registered massage therapist. When she’s not relaxing on the dock at the cottage, you can find Caitlin hitting the ATV trails or rocking out to the music of Canadian country star Paul Brandt. (Dave Abel photo)

Wholesome looking GND. Not a lot of skin to see here. B-!

H

HOF

blackram said:

On the plus side, great ass, and she fits in skin-tight clothes nicely. On the minus side, she seems to have an enormous head! B!
:LMAO: Maybe she gives enormous head!

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
HOF said:
Put her in a HABS shirt and she's a winner!

Did you hear how the TTC workers rebelled because the new uniforms have Hab colors?

In my opinion she is only Hab uniform material, only above 8 can wear the blue and white!:shout:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Tearrah is a brown-eyed Aquarius whose favourite way to spend her down time is to relax with family and friends. When this future interior decorator isn’t chilling out with family, she’s often tearing up the dance floor. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

My, my, I really love her little blue dress, so many fashion possibilities with it. :blush2:

The Argos cheerleaders are starting to get a lot sluttier these days. I like that. A! :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNShine Girl Shelby is a 22-year-old brown-eyed girl whose goal is to one day work in the beauty industry. In her off-hours, she loves to sing, dance, cook, and hang out by the pool. When it comes to dating, she craves a trusting, compassionate relationship. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

My goodness but she's toned! How does such an innocent looking GND face get paired with a body like that? Superb ass too! I don't even care about the tattoos. Tell me she's available for a private dance somewhere. A+! Praise-Bowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom