Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Michelle Kassandra loves animals. In fact, she wants to open a sanctuary for injured or helpless animals. That makes sense, since our 24-year-old used to be a bunny, Playboy Bunny that is. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I suppose I can see why she made it to Playboy, not bad, though there does appear to be something a little artificial about her. A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Michelle Kassandra 8.25

Hot.
Deleted points for tan, tat and "faux" Playboy Bunny designation. :biggrin2:

You're a real Playboy Bunny if you are in the US version as one of the Miss 'Months'

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Daytona comes by her love of cars naturally. Her dad named her after his rebuilt 1969 Dodge Daytona. But Daytona’s more than just a grease monkey. The single 22-year-old is also following in the footsteps of her mother and sister, who were both SUNshine Girls. (Jim Wellis/QMI Agency)

Super-cute GND, spoiled a little by those tattoos. Still I don't mind her too much, A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Daytona 7.5

Beautiful face. Real ugly tats.
Reminds me of an SP with similar looks working in the Yonge+Eg area.

Life lesson:

Most people have terrible taste in art and design and are terrible artists themselves. Apply that to a tattoo -- a recipe for disaster. :LMAO:

unretired

Reviewer
Joined May 4, 2012
Messages 146
The tats don't bother me. The vacant look in her eye, and the overall lack of personality coming through in the pics, those are her big issues. 7.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
unretired said:
The tats don't bother me. The vacant look in her eye, and the overall lack of personality coming through in the pics, those are her big issues. 7.

Vacant looks in their eyes are a standard quality of SSG's. :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom