Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Chattrisse wants to become a world-famous singer-songwriter and actor, and loves anything to do with music, especially soca, super-especially soca by Kes the Band. Chattrisse's fave way to spend time off? Getting a mani-pedi with the girls. (Veronica Henri photo)

I have no idea if this girl is a mom or not, but she wouldn't be bad as a MILF. She's not quite as fit as the previous bunch of girls in this Caribana set, but she will probably fill out her feathers much more than those other girls. I'm just surprised that she doesn't have a bigger butt though, was hoping for a big butt. I think she's a respectable, giving her a B!

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,026
eeeek, maybe if I were stranded on a deserted island and didn't have any possibility of building a raft and getting away.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Analme said:
eeeek, maybe if I were stranded on a deserted island and didn't have any possibility of building a raft and getting away.

Picky, picky, I live my life like as if I'm already stranded on a desert island: I'll try to inseminate any women within range of me, at least once, because I may not see another one for months. :drunk:

JBelushi

Joined Aug 17, 2011
Messages 517
I forgot it's Caribanna weekend.

Now I know why the latest have been from the black beauties.

R

Robintheboywonder

Maurice Boscorelli said:
As the departed tboy would say she has a five head and saggy boobs...........6/10

Dont forget his famous line, wide glide. Maybe not in this case but I miss T's commentary:biggrin2:

I'd do her if I was on an Island, Blacky is right, beggars can't be choosers!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Daniela is a university student who hopes to become a veterinarian some day. The 19-year-old, who moved to Canada from Colombia eight years ago, enjoys dancing, painting, inline skating, and hanging out with her pet pooch Buddy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Facially, this girl is really super cute, bordering on hot. Body-wise, she's also cute, without being too fit, as she's got just a bit of belly fat to keep her cute, but far away from obese. I'm not sure I buy that she's only 19, but I don't think she's far off though. A+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Belly fat? Not in the pictures you posted there isn't. Nose is a little bit like a back-hoe but quite nice otherwise - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
LickingGravity said:
Belly fat? Not in the pictures you posted there isn't. Nose is a little bit like a back-hoe but quite nice otherwise - 7.5

Yeah, that's true, I didn't post the pictures where you would see it, since I try to only get the best pictures in the set for the lady (sometimes nothing helps with some girls :Thatwas-bad:). But the belly fat wasn't really terrible, you could even call it cute on her.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lexi is a feisty spiker in a volleyball game. She likes country music, but she also gets into classic rock. When she’s not spending time with her two cats — Jake and Sadie — she likes camping, or whipping up some chocolate fudge. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I just love fishnets! This girl really pulls off fishnets well. The more I looked at this girl in the fishnets, the more attractive she started looking. I'll give her an A- after deducting some for her tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom