Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Karli, 19, likes horsepower. Anything from 1970s low-rider Impalas to Mustangs will do. But her favourite is the four-legged variety, especially her own American Painted horse named Romeo. She competes with him in the hunterjumper, Western and team penning riding categories. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

The Sun is having a great week so far, some mighty babes that they're getting for these shoots. This one is almost perfect except for she seems like she could be too short, so her head looks a little oversized for her body, almost like a Disney cartoon princess. Apart from that, I can't complain, A!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

The Sun is having a great week so far, some mighty babes that they're getting for these shoots. This one is almost perfect except for she seems like she could be too short, so her head looks a little oversized for her body, almost like a Disney cartoon princess. Apart from that, I can't complain, A!

9.25/10 Praise-Bowing

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ariel, 22, is from out west and is just back from some fun in Las Vegas. She likes things hot: Yoga, stone massages and one day would like to open a high-end spa of her own. That is hot! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This one looks a little bit sluttier and a bit more downmarket than the previous two days' girls. The sluttiness almost always involves tattoos these days, and this one has one big bad one on her back. She would've been an A-, but I'll make it a B+ after the tats!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I love her tatas, her tattoos and her slutty look, YUM YUM LICK HER BUM TIL I CUM, 9/10

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I was all in until I saw the back tat...........7/10

+1
SSG Ariel 7.5
I would've given her a 9.
But that back tattoo -- ugggh-ly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom