Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

The Sun is having a great week so far, some mighty babes that they're getting for these shoots. This one is almost perfect except for she seems like she could be too short, so her head looks a little oversized for her body, almost like a Disney cartoon princess. Apart from that, I can't complain, A!

9.25/10 Praise-Bowing

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ariel, 22, is from out west and is just back from some fun in Las Vegas. She likes things hot: Yoga, stone massages and one day would like to open a high-end spa of her own. That is hot! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This one looks a little bit sluttier and a bit more downmarket than the previous two days' girls. The sluttiness almost always involves tattoos these days, and this one has one big bad one on her back. She would've been an A-, but I'll make it a B+ after the tats!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Karen says her most memorable moment was when she saw her baby for the first time four months ago. She’s a busy new mom, but still finds time to work on cars and wants to start modifying the new family vehicle (no, it’s not a mini-van).

Not bad for having recently given birth! She also seems like she might be a strong woman, because of the definition around her abs. Thus she could be able to pull many plows (including mine own). Her husband will plant many seeds into her, and harvest her.:rofl!:

I find her sexy, despite the silly tats, and her slightly stout appearance. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom