Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Angelina[/h]SUNshine Girl Angelina, 23, is heels over head about her shoes. She even boasts a pair of Louboutins and loves those almost as much as her dogs Vinny the shepherd and Sunny the husky. If that wasn’t enough to keep her busy, she works with rescued dogs. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

23??, more like 33. - 1

Hard boob jobs. - 1

7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jaimie, 32, is a mom with two boys who considers spending time with them just about the greatest thing on earth. A close second is her career. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess she's a true MILF, over 30, and has kids. I don't see any tattoos or any other blemishes. Body is not the tightest, but it looks good in clothes and bathing suits. Not much to complain about, I'd find her to be a hot neighbour. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Rylee, 19, is a brown-eyed 5-foot-2 single Cancer with a passion for photography, singing and art. She likes rap and tattoos and rounds out her resume with acting and modelling. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Very cute to above average GND face on this girl. Her body is not bad either, not too muscular, but just enough toning, bordering on awesome. Tattoos are almost unnoticeable, which is great! Wish she had a bigger butt. She's worth an A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom