Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Cassandra follows the creed “Don’t live for tomorrow. Live for today.” Wise words, Cassandra. Our 26-year-old fast-car enthusiast also likes UFC and — we blush — shopping at Victoria’s Secret. Your secret’s safe with us, Cassandra. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Hubba-hubba! That is one amazing ass profile view. Amazing hips. Amazing abs. Today's 26-year old could show yesterday's "20-year old" a thing or two. She reminds me a little bit about Summer Glau. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I'm seeing a young Peggy Lipton BR.........8/10

Hmm, didn't think of her. Now that I look at her, that seems right. She even looks somewhat like Lipton's daughter Rashida Jones.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Vanessa has simple tastes in men. She likes them tattooed and buff. But our 27-year-old hazel-eyed beauty has a sensitive side, too. Vanessa likes nothing better than hanging out with her three-year-old daughter and their dog, Tequila. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

With a 3-year old kid, then that makes this girl literally a MILF, a young MILF. As a MILF, she's off the scale! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Cynthia Marie, 28, is 5-foot-4 blonde who hails from south of the border just outside of Buffalo and she wanted to do a bit of cross-border Sunshine Girl work. She has two Chihuahuas named Precious and Travis and likes running and rollerblading. Thumping house music from acts like Tiesto, David Guetta and Benny Benassi are what gets her excited about summer. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I don't know why, but there doesn't seem to be a large gallery of pictures for this girl today, just these two. Oh well, that should be more than sufficient for today, I would guess. I must say she doesn't have a bad body, but of course it's hard to get past that nose. C+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom