Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Deena 8/10

Loves "football players' ... yup .. Peeler, for sure! :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sandra likes art, but her favourite canvas is — herself. In case you couldn’t tell by looking, the 22-year-old Libra is into ink, and likes nothing better than spending time with her man — who’s tattooed too! (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Awesome looking girl, mired only by the silly tats. She would've been an A+, but she becomes an A- after the tats deduction!

She's probably a peeler too. The photographer is Errol McGihon, who is Ottawa-based, so I'll find out if today's girl works at any of the Ottawa clubs.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Sandra 6.75

Pretty & awesome body.
Tats are a super ugly distraction -- what a waste of a body (canvas)

R

Robintheboywonder

Yeah, I agree too bad about that sleeve and tats. It's a shame she'd be close to an 8 without but with maybe 6.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashley just can’t keep still! She likes dancing, volleyball, basketball and just about anything else that gets her heart rate up. Her most memorable meeting is with Donald Trump. Hey — maybe The Donald will be able to help Ashley start her own business. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

There's something smouldering about this MILF, and I'd do her in a heartbeat. Sure a few tats and stuff, just a little flawed, but not bad. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom