Made with Love
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jasmin is a 5-foot-2 would-be sports reporter. Maybe you’ll see her byline in our award-winning sports section soon! See Jasmin play July 13 at the HOPE Volleyball Summerfest as part of the Sun’s SUNshine Girl team. (ERROL MCGIHON/PHOTO)

So far, she's the most impressive of the beach volleyball girls, by a long shot. Considering that she's only 5'2", she looks like she's a much taller girl by her proportions! The other girls in this series were much taller, but looked considerably fatter. I wouldn't mind seeing some more of her in the future, she's a hottie! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Just found out from my Ottawa friends that today's girl is a peeler who works out of the club called Barbarella's in Ottawa! :good:

G

Guido

blackram said:
Just found out from my Ottawa friends that today's girl is a peeler who works out of the club called Barbarella's in Ottawa!

Great, let's go for a beer! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Deena, 26, has a macaw named Chiko, which she brought along to our photo shoot for an exotic, at-the-beach look. Besides the beach, Deena’s loves include football players and animals of all sorts, not just parrots. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I have a feeling that this one is a peeler too, like yesterday's was. I also have a feeling that she's nowhere near the 26 she claims she is. But she's got an alluring exotic look to her, albeit somewhat derivative of Angelina Jolie. Anybody know what club she works at? A-!

PS-She seems to have lost a ton of weight since her last photoshoot:
Deena, 2012-06-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom