Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

meist said:
SSG Christine 8.5

Almost perfect MILF (except for ridiculous arm tattoo)

And the fake boobs. 8/10.

I was told once that the Sunshine girls cannot have fake boobs. Or did I misunderstood the dude?.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Jessica loves country music, dub step, and hanging out by the pool. But our brown-eyed brainiac is particularly proud of her recently acquired Bachelor of Arts — with honours! Who says brains and beauty don’t mix?

One picture is more than enough for today's. What were they thinking - 4/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,543
Yesterday's reminds me of Lavita from Bonbons, yummy as for todays sorry no comment.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
Wanker said:
I was told once that the Sunshine girls cannot have fake boobs. Or did I misunderstood the dude?.

That's 75% of all the SSG girls! LOL :LMAO:

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Jessica loves country music, dub step, and hanging out by the pool. But our brown-eyed brainiac is particularly proud of her recently acquired Bachelor of Arts — with honours! Who says brains and beauty don’t mix?

One picture is more than enough for today's. What were they thinking - 4/10

5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I wasn't even going to post today's SSG, hoping to avoid it altogether. C+! :SayWhat?:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is lookinweg for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour.
sUWell i guess that the Sun is trying to promote something altruistic like better body imageWhNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is looking for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour.
Well I'm sure that I am being insensitive and the Sun is trying to promote something altruistic like positive body image amongst young women. That being said this is obviously "Porker Week" and no one bothered to tell us - 5

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
For some reason I couldn't post scrpt together with the picures.

I guess for some altruistic reason the Sun has decided to help women with their body image issues by staging the first "Porker Week" Sunshine Girls.

Another 5 at best

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Madman said:
It's times like this I miss Tboy's commentary!:biggrin2:

Tboy's commentary is okay when they deserve it, like today, but most of the time his commentary was too negative for no apparent reason. But this girl really shouldn't be on the SSG pages at all. There are slightly better poses of her available but not by much; she looks better in the frilly bikini for some reason. C+!
SUNshine Girl Rachelle, lives her life for today and works hard to stay positive. Volleyball, basketball and snowboarding help too. This 5-foot-9 Leo is looking for a fella with a nice build, tattoos and a sense of humour. Well, who isn’t? See Rachelle play July 13 at the HOPE Volleyball Summerfest as a part of the Sun’s SUNshine Girl team. (ERROL MCGIHON/PHOTO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom