Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Trish has a pomeranian-pug mix named Marley who lives up to his name by being laid back. Trish, on the other hand, is hyper as they come. Just ask anyone who has played soccer against her. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh my, my, my! This one I like, a lot! She reminds me of a married girl I used to date (yeah, I know, what can I say?), with her slightly unkempt hair and piercing eyes. A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Amber, 20, hopes everyone is able to get out to celebrate Canada’s birthday this long weekend. She, on the other hand, is staying home ... lounging by her pool ... in her new bikini. Unfortunately, her backyard is surrounded by a very high fence. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Not doing much for me here. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Christine wishes everyone a happy Canada Day! The 34-year-old mom will be spending her July 1 with her two-year-old son, splashing in the pool, catching some rays, and whipping up a Canada Day feast on the barbecue for family and friends. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Awesome! This is the kind of MILF you want to see all of the time. She had a kid 2 years ago?!? How ... did she have it in a test tube!? Where's the stretch marks? Amazing combination of toning and curves here too! A+!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Christine 8.5

Almost perfect MILF (except for ridiculous arm tattoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom