Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Jacqui[/h]SUNshine Girl Jacqui is fit and 40. This former Venus swimsuit model currently poses for a talent agency. When not in front of the lense, this Leo spends time with her pride — two teens and her hubby. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

7/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Looks kind of trashy to me. Now sometimes that's a good thing but I can't get excited over this one.............6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Jacqui seems trashy to me. Reminds me of a chain-smoking hooker in a bar in one of those old time movies. Has kept a slim body, but can't keep gravity from tugging at her face, no matter how much plastic surgery she has. C-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Cin loves her tattoos, which feature sayings by which the 30-year-old adventure-seeker lives her life. A Scorpio, Cin likes to do things that get her heart pumping, like skydiving in a bikini — which would get our heart pumping too! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

The Sun must've picked up yesterday's a today's girls from the same rundown hotel lobby. Again a good body, but the face really doesn't match. Picking a title like "Beautiful Disaster" was extremely appropriate. C+, only slightly better than yesterday's!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:

The Sun must've picked up yesterday's a today's girls from the same rundown hotel lobby. Again a good body, but the face really doesn't match. Picking a title like "Beautiful Disaster" was extremely appropriate. C+, only slightly better than yesterday's!

Lol........Good assessment BR..........6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jessica is a 29-year-old bartender who’s keeping her options for the future open. This brown-eyed Gemini loves yoga, dancing and working out — and it shows. For now, her goal for the future is to simply — be happy. (Stan Behal photo)

A GND with a great body, and only a few flaws. A big improvement over the woofers who soiled these pages over the past two days, today's girl looks like a supermodel by comparison. She's got a few flaws, like tattoos, and man-made boobs, so there will be some deductions. I'd say after everything considered, she's a respectable B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom