Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Lena[/h]SUNshine Girl Lena is a brown-eyed beauty who hopes to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine some day. When she’s not dreaming of her modelling future, you can find Lena snowboarding during the winter months, or spending time with friends when the weather’s warmer. (Dave Abel photo)

8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Wow, now this is one girl I definitely want to see in Playboy, unlike the girl from earlier this week! A+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I'm beginning to think that papa may be right about you peace - this girl is a solid 8 and could be higher with a hairstyle that wasn't so 1970

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Paula, 21, is a farm girl who fondly remembers playing in the barn with her brother, sister, and cousins. All grown up now, Paula’s an entrepreneur who wants to travel the world. This girl grows on me and I'm willing to give her a tat "pass" - 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I'm a little doubtful that she's 21 either. I was thinking 30's. Also what is that tat on her side? It looks like a cockroach or a beetle or something. B+.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Ok, my turn because SOMEBODY is sleeping!:grrrrrr::biggrin2:

[h=1]Haven[/h]SUNshine Girl Haven is 24 years old and studying to work in a medical office. Her hobbies include dancing, running and shopping. She’s a big fan of Dear John — the movie with Channing Tatum, not the sitcom with Judd Hirsch that came out before she was born. That was good too, though. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

MEH, 6.5 is all I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom