Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Sylvia 25, from London. She reminds me of an SP from Montreal I've seen. Very tiny little ebony spinner, could lift her with one hand. So I have a pre-existing appreciation of her, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nadia is a Scorpio who likes basketball, volleyball, soccer and track. And if you’re a guy trying to get Nadia’s attention, here’s a tip: She likes beards, the bigger the better. Think Duck Dynasty big. Nadia also likes cartoons, but hates vegetables. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

She's not bad, I like this one. Actually the Sun has gotten some interesting new talent for the SSG throughout the last week, with one or two exceptions. A-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
LickingGravity said:
Very attractive ( no tranny comments required) - 8

Doesn't look like a tranny at all, but, your mind can play tricks on you -- and any girl can look like a tranny if you believe it

:NoNoNo:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Camilla is a brown-eyed beauty whose goal is to win a body-building competition and land a photo shoot for a magazine cover. Needless to say, Camilla likes to spend a lot of time working out and training for competitions. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Well, I'm glad she doesn't look too fit, like one of those bodybuilding aliens that barely look like women. There's actually a good amount of flab on her, probably because she's between competitions, and not at peak shape. I'm gonna give a B+ here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom