Made with Love
Hush Companions
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

Sexy looking but why and why did she ruin her body with those tats????

6/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kayja’s top-secret nickname is — don’t tell anyone — Skittles. And Skittles — we mean Kayja — likes hot cars, especially her fire-engine red Camaro. But she’d swap that Camaro in a heartbeat for a Lamborghini. Who wouldn’t, right? (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl is awesome!!! She has a sweet, innocent looking face, so you can't believe that she's wearing these amazing outfits on a killer body! A+!!! Praise-Bowing

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Kayja 8.75/10 :YMPARTY:

Love the GND innocent looks, reminds me of a young SP I use to see

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nujat has one goal: “retiring young and living life lavishly.” Isn’t that two goals? But we digress. As well as sushi and ice cream, our 28-year-old Gemini loves shopping in all its wondrous and myriad forms, and once met Katy Perry — who she thought was pretty awesome. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl is kinda like yesterday's girl: a very innocent looking face, almost motherly looking, but with a killer body barely being covered by very skimpy threads! I liked yesterday's girl quite a bit, so I like this one quite a bit too, A+! Praise-Bowing

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Nujat 8.5

Very nice.
Obviously looking for a sugar-daddy Hmmmmmm

SUNshine Girl Nujat has one goal: “retiring young and living life lavishly.”

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
meist said:
Hmmmm ... she works as a Got-Ass girl too :biggrin2:

Nice, here's some from her own personal collection:

"Got Ass"? Nice name for a modelling agency.:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom