Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Kelsey,
bad make up + hair stylist + pictures

Should look hot, but The Sun team screwed up on this one, hopefully, she gets another chance

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Chelsea is a country gal at heart, but that doesn’t mean she plans to stay down on the farm. No siree! Chelsea is on her way to college, where she’ll study that there fancy spa management. Here’s hoping you never give up your boots and hat, Chelsea! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

A somewhat curvy girl, with a baby face. Although she's got large curves, I wouldn't call her fat. And she'd be pretty good girlfriend material for some guy, I guessing. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Micheala, 28, says she’s looking for the perfect bikini. We think she’s already found it. The bikini is necessary for Micheala’s favourite outdoor pursuit — sunning herself by the pool. On cloudy days, Micheala likes to go off-roading in her 4X4 truck. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

With a body like that, she sports the little black shortini, or the little red dress, or the little blue bikini just perfectly! I don't think she's 28, she's entering cougar territory, but at least she's not trying to pass herself off as 21 either. But quite an outstanding example of a cougar. I bet she's still dancing at the Brass Rail or some place like that after all of these years, because she's still got it! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Courtnie
21, from Plymouth

I think we're going to have to put up with their "Help For Heroes" theme for another week. Those African whackos have had serious repercussions on not just the world of terrorism, but also on our allocation of boobage for this week. However, that second shot of a bit of ass cheek showing below the t-shirt is quite nice, we wouldn't have seen such a shot before the boobs were covered. I'm going to give this photoshoot an A-, despite the lack of boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom