Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shannon seems to have limitless amounts of energy, and we’re sure she’ll direct lots of it toward her dream of becoming a teacher. When she’s not working toward her career goal, Shannon likes to spend time at the cottage with friends. (Ernest Doroszuk/Qmi Agency)

Absolutely cute as a button! A!

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Ashley is a small-town gal. She works as a bartender in Port Dover, Ont. but likes to keep fit in her spare time. When she’s not working or working out, Ashley enjoys spending time with family and friends, listening to music, enjoying art and photography, or travelling. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

5.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She kinda looks like Kelly Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory, only not as cute. In fact, she doesn't do much for me, unlike Cuoco, so I'm only giving her a C+.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Laura enjoys summer, shopping and tanning, but our feisty 19-year-old has a serious side too. Laura has just finished her first year of college, and hopes to one day land a career in human resources. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Although she's got a mildly cute face, it doesn't make up for a somewhat chunky body. She doesn't seem to know how to enhance her assets properly either, with huge TNA like that, she should be showing them off. C+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 19, is tall at 5-foot-11 and long on Drake and Rihanna. She’s a fiery Scorpio who wants someone who puts forth an effort, is reliable and dedicated. Tall order! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh my, that mini-skirt just completely won me over. Quite the outstanding ebony amazon spinner. A-!

Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,729
Wanker said:
Amelia

SUNshine Girl Amelia, 21, wants to be Miss World! And while she waits for that big day, you’ll find her shopping, cooking, dancing and watching movies. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Very doable.

8/10.

:biggrin2:

Just thought I'd dovetail on this one. It turns out hat Amelia is actually the first transexual sunshine girl

https://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Sun_News_features_transexual_Sunshine_Girl-13571.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom