Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Emily, 30, has a monster truck, guys! She loves riding around in it, or on her 4x4 at the hunt camp with her pointer Mudpie. This outdoorsy gal likes to hunt and fish as well, shoot skeet and light bonfires. We’re guessing Emily had a lot of brothers! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Kind of a Larry The Cable Guy (or Laura The Cable Gal) kind of SSG today. She's definitely got some muscularity there. She's just way too manly for me. B-!

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Emily
Looks like she takes care of herself ... but no booty pictures?

What a travesty! Hmmmmmm

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Griffin, 19, is going to take the world by storm with her hairstyling and makeup skills. This Virgo can always fall back on her singing if the scissors and blush brush thing doesn’t work out. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

She kinda reminds me of Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock, or even Heather Graham. She is cute, bordering on hottie material, although I don't believe she's only 19. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Heather is a Scorpio who loves horror and thriller movies, but at the same time wants honesty and a passion in a boyfriend. Heather wants a career in psychology and anthropology. (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

Well, this one is unusual, this girl only has 5 photos in her entire photoshoot today, as opposed to the girls from the previous days who were averaging over 30 (I think one of them even had over 50, skewing the average upwards)! So you're not just seeing a sampling, you're seeing the whole portfolio.

Despite the easy cut'n'paste job I had today, I still don't see much here that's a highlight. She may be good wife/girlfriend material, but not really pinup material. C+!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She has some writing on her side, looks like a pin up article no?? 7/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
blackram said:

She reminds me a little bit of retired allstar MPA Sohie of SRM. That brings back really good memories. The things that girl did were magical.....7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Looks like she would be right at home driving a truck..............6.75/10

That would've been the previous day's girl, in fact that girl even said she owned a monster truck. :biggrin2:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Looks like she would be right at home driving a truck..............6.75/10

but would you pull over in a truck stop and do her is the question??:biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
This is the first step in SUNshine Girl Karli’s quest to become a supermodel for Victoria’s Secret. She’s a 5-foot-6 taurus, loves animals, especially snakes and scorpions. She also likes her dogs Cyra and Wiggles, but we’re not sure how they feel about the other animals! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Facially, in some pix she looks outstandingly hot, in other poses she looks merely like a super-cute GND. Can't argue with her body or legs though! Either way she's great, it's just a matter of whether she's an A- GND, or an A Hottie? I'll give her an A-, just to be conservative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom