Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

OH Boy.

5/10

Felicia

SUNshine Girl Felicia, 21, is a brown-eyed Libra who wants a career as a hairdresser. Along with making your hair look nice, she enjoys working out, reading, cooking and travelling. (DAVE ABEL/PHOTO)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
We got a double-header for today (because we forgot to post yesterday)! :biggrin2:
Sabine
20, from London

Sam
27, from Manchester

I don't know about you guys, but there's no question in my mind, about which one is hotter. I think Sam the 27 year old is much hotter, than Sabine the 20 year old. MILF's rule!

Sabine: B+!
Sam: A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Wanker said:
OH Boy.

5/10

Felicia

SUNshine Girl Felicia, 21, is a brown-eyed Libra who wants a career as a hairdresser. Along with making your hair look nice, she enjoys working out, reading, cooking and travelling. (DAVE ABEL/PHOTO)

Oh really, only 5/10? I think she's worth a lot more than that. She's got a really nice curvy body, without being fat. I'd give her an A-!

Here's some more of her below.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Brandy, 21, is a real cowgirl at heart. This Aquarius wants to run her own stable and she already has a horse called Naomi, who is her best pal. Next to her bulldog Tyrone, that is. Sorry, Brandy, but bulldogs make lousy cattle dogs. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/PHOTO)

There's no way that this girl is only 21, she's at least in her high 30's, if not 40's! It would've been more impressive if she told her real age, because she's not in bad shape for her age. A little bit of heroine chic, I guess. B-!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Katlyn[/h]Katlyn, 22, has a diploma in the medical laboratory field and is looking to start out on a her career path. She is a very positive person and enjoys taking on adventures anytime, anywhere. Last summer, that kind of attitude got her skydiving. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Cute 7.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349

Wow! I'm really digging this girl. Great curves, and well-above average cuteness. A! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom