Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
We thought she was gherkin our chain, but SUNshine Girl Dani loves pickles. There’s never a dill moment for Dani. She wants to be a dancer or work in the entertainment industry to earn her bread and butter, but also relishes the idea of being a model. We’re green with envy. (Veronica Henri photo)

She's got a fabulous body, but facially she's kinda meh. Doesn't really do much for me. B-!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
She's got no shot at becoming a model but as a pickle taster at the Cannonball I think she would do just fine........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Tammy will be celebrating her 40th birthday tonight in style. But tomorrow it’s back to the gym, where our fitness buff does cardio and lifts weights. When she’s not working out, our feisty hairstylist likes to ride her motorcycle or spend time with her pet dog, Hayden. (Jack Boland photo)

Her best pictures were the ones taken from a distance. Too much working out, not enough femininity. C+!:Thatwas-bad:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Braelyn wants to be a crime analyst and a rap artist, which is definitely a new one on us. So when she’s not throwing rhymes about ballistics and black light (CSI, it be so fly) our gal Braelyn likes to spend time with her dogs —Tucker and Domi— and her pet pig, Brittany. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

The girl is a little bit hippy, but she's got a very cute GND face. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Jessica likes to keep busy, whether it’s snowboarding, dancing, volleyball, or gymnastics. And tennis. Did we mention tennis? It’s a good thing Jessica likes to keep fit — it’ll help her land her dream gig of appearing in Playboy magazine. (VERONICA HENRI/PHOTO)

Wow, I can't believe it, but this girl has 86 pictures on The Sun's website, just from this one photoshoot alone!

I don't know, she doesn't seem all that fit to me, looks a little chunky in some cases. Very cute face, though. I'd do her, whether she makes it to the pages of Playboy or not (most likely not). B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom