Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Felicia is 20 years old and has icy blue eyes and raven hair. Felicia hopes someday to be recognized everywhere she goes. If you stare at Felicia’s dress long enough, it feels like you are in the best planetarium ever. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

There's one picture of today's girl with the SSG from two days ago. The SSG from then was a bit hotter than today's girl, but today's isn't bad. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a cheerleader who hopes to study law. Maybe she could become the world’s first cheerleading lawyer! “Give me a G! Give me a U! Give me an I! Give me an L! Give me a T! Give me a Y! Whaddaya got? GUILTY! Your honour, I rest my case.” (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I'd say that she's a passably cute GND, at least facially. Body is not too bad either, though she's a little extra hippy in some photos. B+! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Ashley is a green-eyed beauty who is studying to be a lawyer. But our academically inclined gal isn’t all about the books (unless it’s a book written by Kurt Vonnegut). She likes to watch TV (Dexter) and rock out to the likes of Matthew Good and Nine Inch Nails. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

There is something distinctly dangerous looking about this girl, from her overly long, thin frame to her emaciated face, she looks like she could boil rabbits if you cross her. :biggrin2: She kinda reminds me of Eva Green (Vesper Lind from James Bond). Her looks kinda grow on you, A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
With the warm weather almost upon us, SUNshine Girl Lauren, 28, is ready to put the rubber to the road and keep the shiny side up. Yes, our Miss December of the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar is back to complain about the cold weather and wants to get her motorcycle on the road. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got some nice curves, and a cute face. She's not super-thin, so she looks like a real woman. A few small deductions for the tattoos. B+!

Previous shoots (blonde):
Lauren, 2012-12-29
Lauren, 2012-11-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom