Made with Love
Hush Companions
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Guido said:
Cute face but I need to see nudity!! N\R

Let's see how close we can get for you. :praying:

She's somewhat similar to yesterday's girl in many ways, just a little bit bigger still. But she also seems to fill out a little black leather dress pretty nicely. B+! :good:

C

celticman

Reverse said:
You are nuts:biggrin2:

I suppose you`ve never heard of an anal douche?

This product is amazing you should try it!

Anal douche........why bring bazerko into this?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Since there appears to be a market for it, SUNshine Girl Norah-Jean wants to star in a reality TV series with her sisters. Doesn’t mention anything about marrying a basketball player, but she does like sports, like volleyball, and watching UFC. It may be tough keeping up with Norah-Jean! (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

She's been on before:
Norah-Jean, 2012-02-23
Norah-Jean, 2010-07-22

There's been a definite improvement in her looks over the course of the years, she's getting much younger looking actually, believe it or not! I find her cute to above-average GND, these days. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Rosie
20 from Middlesex

She is one of the most toned Page 3 girls I've seen yet, while still being curvy. The Page 3 girls are mostly known for their curviness, not so much for their tone, this one is a perfect balance of both! A+! :praying:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jacqueline, 27, longs to be a model/actress. An outdoor role in a movie would suit her, as she loves boating, snowboarding, off-roading, fishing, camping and tennis. And she’s talented too. This 5-foot-2 Aries is taking up the harmonica. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

There's some shots where she looks mighty cute, but then there are other shots where she looks like she's got some jowls or something. It may be that she's recently lost a lot of weight, so her skin has a bit of looseness to it. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, barely, B-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 24, is all about healthy living and being fit, like we mean really fit! She has already competed in the doing fitness and the bikini divisions in the UFE — Ultimate Fitness Events — and will be back at it this summer. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Wow, just wow! I can't see anything wrong with this one, no visible stupid tattoos, no unnecessary piercings, just miles and miles of tone! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom