Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

[h=1]Nicole[/h]SUNshine Girl Nicole is a big fan of Lebron James, and she roots for the Miami Heat’s King James every chance she gets. When she’s not cheering for the nine-time NBA All-Star, she’s focusing on the most important thing of all — being happy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh boy hard body but face and fake wig just doesn't do it for me.'

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
I don't think that's a wig, because you can see a bit of her scalp where it parts. However, it could be hair extensions for the volume. But anyway, she has a bit of a large nose. And she's been on before too:

Nicole, 2012-11-24

So it seems she's a (former) cheerleader, so it would explain her great body. But, still that face is not doing it for me, C. :dontknow:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Lacey
19 from Bedford

I'd have preferred if she didn't tie her hair up like that, but still I love her lace panties that are ever so slightly see-through. B+! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Courtney, 19, is a university student who is studying psychology. She has two cats Lulu and Missy, and likes Katy Perry, who also has a cat, named Kitty Purry. Katy would make a good case study in Courtney’s psych classes, we think. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's no spinner, but she's got curves in all the right places. And she really knows how to rock a little black dress! A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

W

Wanker

I don't mind her mature looks. She is hot, has the right curves and them are naturals.

9.3/10.

W

Wanker

Robyn

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 18, like her namesake bird, is glad spring is here. She’s 5-foot-9 and loves track, plays soccer and has a soft spot for rugby. In the near future, she hopes to help others with their personal training and if they drop a barbell on their head, she’ll be a certified paramedic as well. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Oh boy.

5.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom