Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sarah, 19, says she strives to be loving every day and when that fails, she calls on zombies. Needless to say, her entertainment tastes lean from P.S. I Love You all the way over to The Walking Dead. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I won't waste my time with multiple pictures here, it was hard to find any good pictures of her: this is the most mediocre one I could find, and that's about as good as it got. I don't know why she decided to do this. D-! :no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Faye, 22, will be visiting the World of Wheels at the BMO Centre in Calgary’s Stampede Park on Feb. 22, 23 and 24. She loves checking out the custom motorbikes at Precision Frameworks in Calgary when she’s not at a live dance or music show. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

I don't know, if she is 22 years old, she seems to have seen a very high-octane life. After customary tattoo deductions, B-. :good:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I don't know, if she is 22 years old, she seems to have seen a very high-octane life. After customary tattoo deductions, B-. :good:

8/10. Too bad about the tats though.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
blackram said:

I won't waste my time with multiple pictures here, it was hard to find any good pictures of her: this is the most mediocre one I could find, and that's about as good as it got. I don't know why she decided to do this. D-! :no:

:no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
If only she didn't have the SIST's she would be pretty hot...........7.5/10

SIST= Standard Issue Stupid Tats.

Vs. yesterday's girl, she's getting away with all kinds of things.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kelsey, 21, likes a sense of humour in a guy. She’s a 5-foot-3 Taurus who can’t get enough of working out in the gym or cheerleading. So fellas, we know she said sense of humour, but leave the cheerleader jokes at home. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

This girl is just doing it for me. Her body is amazing, a good balance of curviness and toning. Facially, she's an above average GND. Still I think she's an A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Stephanie, 21, has come back for her second time as a Sunshine Girl. She is fitness-oriented and would one day like to get into the realty business. We would buy a house from Stephanie before we got halfway up the driveway. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl has a sense for posing well. A! /-Thumbs-up::/

Previous shoot:
Stephanie, 2012-11-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom