Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Krista, 23, has been a professional cheerleader for years, but she is also financial services advisor, which is also something to cheer about. Krista would love to have lunch with J.Lo or Kate Middleton. On the menu? Chili. Krista loves chili. Speaking of love, Feb. 14 is coincidentally her favourite day of the year. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Cute, above-average GND, not unpleasant to look at. :wink: She seems to have brains too. Usually when I see the Sun going back towards the Argo cheerleaders, it's usually a negative signal, but not in today's case. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Cute, above-average GND, not unpleasant to look at. :wink: She seems to have brains too. Usually when I see the Sun going back towards the Argo cheerleaders, it's usually a negative signal, but not in today's case. A-! /-Thumbs-up::/

She can hold my stick anytime.

9/10.

R

Robintheboywonder

I would pay anything to have her shake her poms poms in doggy! 8.5/10

W

Wanker

Could have picked a better for Valentines' day.

7/10

Carly

SUNshine Girl Carly, 22, likes nothing better than wearing lingerie on Valentine’s Day. She is hoping to receive kisses of the Hershey variety and some flowers for her trouble and advises you fellas out there not to forget the gals in your life today. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
And a very slutty-looking Valentines for today too! I like! :biggrin2:

They seem to be placing the valentine heart in strategic places in each picture too. Hmmmmmm

I like the curves on this girl! I doubt that she's 22, but who cares with this one? A+!!!/-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom